Monday, November 22, 2010

Tears dry out but the pain still lingers...

This is one of  my best poems till date. It's very close to my heart, as I have experienced this emotion often...


when you lose out something,
you had meticulously planned,
when it's others to be blamed,
and you do feel damned,
however hard you try,
you still feel pained,
as if you were fine moments ago,
and have just been maimed,!
When anger and detest are the only things you feel,
and your mind goes numb,
as if sealed with a seal,
when the people who agonize are your own kin,
and your hopes get squashed like a banana skin,
when all you feel is frustration in your fingers,
well, that's the moment,
when the tears dry out but the pain still lingers.!

Cry if you wish,
but even tears abandon you,
uncertainties become clearer,'
and you wonder whom to turn to!
When all you can do is to feel loony,
and when lofty problems stare at you,
you do feel puny !
when you actually feel like a lone,
and the whole world looks equally iffy to moan.

When the throes pang you,
like the missile called stinger,
it's that condition when
your tears dry out,
but the pain still lingers!

The anguish is elephantine ,
then even crying is not enough,
dying seems the only way out,
but it's my life nevertheless,
not a wheat puff!

I still feel pained,
even when my tears have deserted me,
frustration drowns me completely,
prohibiting me, to love free...

3 comments:

  1. from where u copied it dude!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote this myself buddy! :)
    all the work in my blog are my original works..

    ReplyDelete
  3. .......mihir cud u change d font color....its nt visible!!!!

    ReplyDelete