Sunday, May 1, 2011

If only you hadn't died


If only you hadn't died,
well my heart would've never cried,
that feeling of grief would've,
never touched my pride,
and my heart would've remained a better place for me to hide.!

The moment i lost you,
i felt really pathetic,
sad,lost and confused that i was,
my life had a change,
which was drastic!
Minutes turned to hours,
and hours to days,
but no one realized,
that my life was now trapped, in a deep blue maze!
However hard i try,
it seems impossible to get out,
filled with abhorrence and anger,
all that i now hear,
is a frustrated shout!

My life would've been so better,
if only you had remained,
and now when it dawns on me that i lost you,
I really feel very pained!

It pains me, when i realize,
that the beast took you away,
and that was when i recognized,
the deep slumber in which i lay!

I wish I'd been of some help,
to make you fully fit,
which alas I was unable to! SHIT!

The moment you left,
I felt my life ended too,
because it isn't worth living,
without a friend like you!

You stood by me,
all my life,
and the guilt now pangs me,
that i couldn't help,
in your fatal strife.
I just stood there helpless,
watching you die,
and when my numb senses came back to life,
I knew there was nothing that,
I could do, but cry!

I caterwauled a lot,
but up to no avail,
I wish to bring you back to life,
but I'll have to admit,
that I ain't worthy of it,
and will always remain this frail!

5 comments:

  1. Your poem made me sad, Mini Haryal... This clearly describes how much u loved the person whom this is for... But this is the ultimate Law of Nature, whoever comes has to return one day or the next. It is true, that it is very difficult to forget our loved ones, but we must understand that we can do nothing to bring him or her back... Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pardon me Ahmed, but the name's "Mihir", not Mini. :)
    I thank you for your kind words Ahmed. :)

    However I'd like to mention that this person who died here was imaginary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.facebook.com/ilogo.org?sk=app_190322544333196

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing web log and really fascinating stuff you bought here! I positively learned plenty from reading through a number of your earlier posts in addition and set to drop a discuss this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete