Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome!

Hello readers! I'm Mihir Haryal, currently pursuing my BA from Fergusson College in Pune.
My blog has been titled "Madcap Mihir", because this is one word, which describes me to a great extent. Obviously, as the human behaviour is very intricate, one word is never enough to describe a person, but when I contemplate over my life,I realise that most of the things I have done by choice, were a result of my impulsiveness,though there were other reasons too, but impulsiveness was common almost everywhere. I am those simple but complicated kind of people you have met in your life, maybe different, but you'd never know that unless you know me. Mihir,as a person has been "appropriately" tagged with many adjectives, all depending on the situations and conditions I have been in. People have called me intelligent,witty,ingenious,funny,creative and honest, although many have loved to call me stupid,idiotic,and boring as well.I find joy in the former set of words,and try to find the reason of being called the latter,to help me improve and develop as a person, something I have always wanted to do.
I'm always tempted to try my hand at new and innovative things, I suppose that's what keeps my creativity alive in me. This has resulted,in me being a poet,writer,a novelist in the making, and an artist. I suppose writing a blog will be equally entertaining and satiating. I would upload most of my works on this blog,this will be a reflection of what I am,this is a quest for me to understand myself better, and to let people know about me.
I will be looking forward to your comments on my work, honest comments would be sincerely appreciated. Have a great day folks! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mihir...
    Its always been a pleasure to read your works...THe freedom of xpression in your writings has always caught me offguard.. n its different from the usual style...
    Hoping to read more....
    Sneha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnk u Sneha..
    this was very encouraging..
    I hope I'll be able to do justice to this comment of urs in all my future writings.. :)

    ReplyDelete